Seven advantages of Techrobots joint module
Focus on the R&D and production of robotic joint modules and motion control
technology, help enterprises to realize robot development quickly.
Based on the modular design concept, it integrates harmonic reducer, motor, brake, encoder, driver and sensor into one, and has a compact structure.
Simplify the robot assembly process, which no longer has complicated parts assembly and wiring.
Safe And Stable
Feedback the position, speed, current, torque and other information of each joint to the control system in real-time to make your robot run more smoothly.
We will always provide you with high standard products and services, you can obtain quality products at an affordable price.
More Precise Positioning
It has good positioning accuracy, which ensures the stable operation of the cooperative robot with high precision and high reliability.
Strong and powerful output, quiet and stable at high speed, even under extreme load conditions.
Multi Protocol Support
Good compatibility, support for a variety of bus communication protocols, including EtherCAT and CANopen.
RJS series Joint Modules
For Educational Research Applications
Integrate high-performance driver, DC frameless torque motor, high-resolution dual encoder, harmonic reducer, brake and sensor in one, to play the joint module performance efficiently.
Innovation, openness, convenience, and efficiency
• Light cabinet, the minimum diameter of 90 mm, weight is only 1.75 kg
• Support for EtherCAT and CANopen communication protocols
• Modular design, quick installation
• Latch type lock, good heat dissipation, power automatic lock
• Ultra-low power consumption, the normal operation only 20W
Ready more »
RJSII series joint modules
for industrial applications
The RJSII series joint modules is the second generation of RJS joint modules launched by Techservo to solve the needs of industrial robots, medical, military, aerospace, and other applications.
Explore and innovate security cooperation
• The new design structure has better heat dissipation performance and can be applied to the working scene of -20 ℃ -50 ℃
• The output is more powerful and the average load torque is larger, which can be used in the robotic 15-20kg payload
• With better waterproof and dustproof performance, protection grade IP54 (IP64 optional), suitable for more demanding
Learn more »
RJU series joint modules
for business and life service applications
A brand new robotic joints, different from RJS, RJSII, SHD,and other traditional shapes, but a joint that can give robots more design space and application field, customers can locate according to their product direction.
Open and friendly, easy to operate
• Modular design, the compact new generation of joint modules, its weight, size, installation mode, appearance, and other relative RJS have been greatly optimized.
• For the joint robotic produced by the customer in the later period, more design space is provided, the diversity of installation methods is provided, and more application space is provided for the robot.
• According to the orientation of the company's robotic, it can locate various protection levels more freely, which also gives the robot more possibilities.
Learn more »
To provide you with the cost-effective integration of
intelligent robotic joint modules
Techservo joint modules can be used in any multi-axis co-robot and other robots. The products include RJS, RJSII, RJU, SHD, and OEM , which can better help customers to develop their own co-robot products and apply them in the field of practical production. Current applications: automated assembly production, automated logistics sorting, unmanned retail, rehabilitation, and surgical assistance, power inspection, scientific research and teaching, automobile and parts assembly, biochemical analysis, and testing.
Our customers have spread all over the country
Since the establishment of the company, we have provided various servo
and robot application solutions for thousands of enterprises.
Copyright © 2021 Techsoft robots(Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
.All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备09089119号-6